8 Reasons Why Beeswax Candles are Better for the Environment
Beeswax candles are a great way to reduce your carbon footprint and help the environment. Beeswax is a natural substance that comes from honeybees, so it's renewable and biodegradable. Beeswax also lasts longer than other types of waxes because it doesn't produce smoke or soot when burned. Beeswax candles have been used for thousands of years, but their popularity has declined in recent decades because they're expensive to make and difficult to find. However, many people have rediscovered the benefits of beeswax candles over petroleum-based products!
Beeswax Candles are a Great Way to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint and Help the Environment.
Beeswax candles are made from the wax of honeybees, and they burn cleaner and longer than other types of candles. Beeswax candles are made without any dyes or preservatives, and they only release negative ions. Beeswax also has antibacterial properties that can help protect your family from sicknesses like the flu! Bees have been known to be affected by pesticides, so if you purchase beeswax candles it is a great way to support local farmers who care about their bee populations. Beeswax burns cleaner than other types of wax because there's no chemical residue left behind when it melts down after being burned. Beeswax candles have been shown in independent studies performed at Virginia Tech University to reduce carbon monoxide emissions from burning them for an hour by three times more than soybean oil-based paraffin wax with virtually none of the black soot that other types of wax release into the air.
Beeswax also contains negative ions, which have been shown to reduce stress levels and can help improve mental health. When burned with little oxygen, beeswax releases negative ions - like when we're in nature or at the beach. Beeswax candles only release positive charges when burning, so there's no need for dyes or preservatives added in them either. Bees create natural propolis (a sticky substance) from trees and mix it with pollen and nectar to make beeswax, so you know when you're burning a candle made of beeswax that it is 100% natural. By buying beeswax candles, not only are you reducing your carbon footprint, but you're also helping support farmers who care about their bee populations - plus, you get the added benefits of clean air and negative ions! Who knew being environmentally friendly could be so relaxing?
Beeswax candles have been used for thousands of years, but their popularity has declined in recent decades because they're expensive to make and difficult to find
Beeswax was used in ancient Egypt to create an early form of candle, but it has also been found among the ruins of Pompeii as well. Candles are now made from Soy or Paraffin, which can be cheaper than beeswax and is much easier to find since they're not as expensive. Beeswax candles produce a brighter, cleaner light than other types of candles and they also last longer. Beeswax is also a natural moisturizer, so it can be used to make lip balm or lotion. Some people believe that beeswax candles have healing properties and can help with concentration or meditation.
Beeswax candles are making a comeback due to their many benefits, and you can now find them at a very few amount of candle stores. If you're looking for an environmentally friendly, long-lasting candle, then beeswax is the way to go!
Without Further Ado! The 8 reasons why Beeswax Candles are Better for the Environment!
The benefits of using natural beeswax candles rather than regular paraffin wax include:
- Beeswax produces negative ions when burned (like some other types of plant based oils) resulting in an ionic.Their natural scent also makes them ideal for aromatherapy. Unfortunately, the high cost of beeswax means that many people are choosing other types of candles instead. Hopefully, as bee populations decline due to colony collapse disorder, more people will start using beeswax candles again!
- Beeswax candles are made from the wax of honeybees, and they burn cleaner and longer than other types of candles
- Beeswax is a natural substance that does not produce harmful toxins when it burns.
- Candles made from beeswax emit a soothing, natural scent that is good for your health.
- Beeswax candles do not contain any artificial ingredients or dyes, so they are good for your home and environment.
- Beeswax candles are biodegradable, so they can be safely burned without polluting the air or water supply.
- Beeswax candles are an excellent choice for people who care about the environment. They help reduce your carbon footprint and support bee populations around the world. Beeswax candles are a great way to show your love for pollinators!
- Beeswax Candles Last Longer and Burn Brighter than soy or Paraffin Candles Beeswax beeswax candles burn brighter and last longer because there is no additive like petrolatum, which makes them better suited for lighted lanterns and oil lamps too. Beeswax produces negative ions when burned (like some other types of plant based oils) resulting in an ionic effect that’s good for health. Their natural scent also makes them ideal for aromatherapy or meditation sessions at home while reading a book with the comforting buzz from honeybees around you!